Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 929655 times)

theta_wave

Hmm, it appears that "Replace '#/#' with '#' in Track#" does not work.  Under preview, Track# and "New Tag Value" appears the same although the latter is in red (I guess to signify changed tags).  However, after hitting apply and save all and close, Track# appears to still be in the format "##/##" in the id3 tag frame <TRCK> under mp3tag and tag inspector.

seabeam

hy
thank you for this great plugin, ic have one question:

Is it possible to modify the MB-Database Field "DateAdd" with the Tools?

Ravoblex

I've searched and cannot find a solution for this. But how do I create a Preset to search and replace a single word (among many) in the Comment field of an ID3 tag? For example, to replace the word "Fun" with "Happy" but leave the rest of the comments the same?

Ravoblex

Figured it out. The regular search and replace function accomplished this just fine. Thanks. :/

redwing

@boroda74;

Just wondering how this is going. Are you still working on it?

boroda

(edit: almost) all had been completely done for backup/restore, but i had computer crash and had lost about half of tag tools project (hadn't uploaded project for backup purposes). i've restored part of new code combining uploaded old and corrupted new project, but unfortunately much code is lost now anyway. don't know when i have a time to rewrite lost code. also i've stopped writing code before crash when i needed Steven support on mb side and this support is not implemented yet anyway (suggest that it won't be implemented until 3.1).

as for template organizer i even hasn't started to write it yet (and i need Steven support for this also, so waiting for 3.1 again).
Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:49:06 PM by boroda74

redwing

Sorry to hear your trouble. Never mind this request then for now.

About the lost project, isn't the uploaded old source file (2015-03-22) good enough? Actually I haven't updated the plugin since then, but had no problem so far.

boroda

About the lost project, isn't the uploaded old source file (2015-03-22) good enough? Actually I haven't updated the plugin since then, but had no problem so far.
uploaded project is the last version before i've started to write backup/restore. but most backup/restore code i've lost.

boroda

here is the latest source code of plugin. most part of backup/restore code is rewritten. its just for backup purposes, this project is not intended for end users.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/26259gywkcaknpb/TagTools_2016-09-02.zip

boroda

It works with a simple html and text file, but if I export it as an html document, I get this error (sorry, it's dutch):

''MusicBee v3.0.5995.40050 (Win6.1), 10 jul 2016 17:02:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Kan een gedeelte van het pad F:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBee\Plugins\Artists.files\t.files\stylesheet.css niet vinden.
   bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   bij System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
   bij MusicBeePlugin.HtmlDocument.writeHeader()
   bij MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsPlugin.exportTrackList()
   bij MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsPlugin.buttonOK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)''

The main error means ''Can't find part of path'', and then it can't find stylesheet.css.
somewhat old answer, but try to export html document to writable folder, eg. desktop instead of 'program files'.

boroda

Hmm, it appears that "Replace '#/#' with '#' in Track#" does not work.  Under preview, Track# and "New Tag Value" appears the same although the latter is in red (I guess to signify changed tags).  However, after hitting apply and save all and close, Track# appears to still be in the format "##/##" in the id3 tag frame <TRCK> under mp3tag and tag inspector.
download latest presets:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/khv0t42am7d2k22/ASR_Presets.rar

unrar them to 'musicbee\plugins' folder and reimport all presets in asr window. also make sure that existing 'track number' values are in '#/#' format (they may be for example in '#-#') format.

boroda

hy
thank you for this great plugin, ic have one question:

Is it possible to modify the MB-Database Field "DateAdd" with the Tools?
no, this field is read-only for any plugin.

boroda

In the Change Case drop down list I have a multitude of 'smaller' or 'special' words that I want to include or exclude in my options.
My default case format is the Toggle View, but with exceptions.
Since I want to specify those exceptions per language or per 'special category' I made several lines.
Example:
ENGLISH: at am on of for from in it etc...
FRENCH: un une unes le la les etc...
(similar for GERMAN, SPANISH, ITALIAN, DUTCH)
ABBREVIATIONS: 10CC UB40 OMD O.M.D. U.S.A. USA etc.

And now my problem:
(example)
If I add a new word to the ENGLISH list, I suddenly have TWO English lists, with only 1 word as a difference.
How can I avoid that?
I like to have just ONE list/line per language/category.

Thanks,
Wim

i think i'll just add 'remove' button next to exception field, which will remove currently entered in the field word list from exception history (if there is any match in the history), so you can just select not needed exception in the history and immediately remove it.

download latest plugin version:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ehgjhi4c8jtdwm9/mb_TagTools.dll

copy this dll to 'plugins' folder and overwrite existing file. its a beta, but just ignore backup/restore section of plugin.

theta_wave

test presets:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/khv0t42am7d2k22/ASR_Presets.rar

unrar them to 'musicbee\plugins' folder and reimport all presets in asr window. also make sure that existing 'track number' values are in '#/#' format (they may be for example in '#-#') format.
Thanks for the presets boroda.  Yeas, the track number values are in #/# format.  Sadly, it doesn't appear that the updated preset worked where hitting "apply" and then "save all & close" doesn't change the TRCK value like it did before:

boroda

hmm... unfortunately i don't have direct access to id3v2 tags in my plugin, i can use only mb tagging system instead. i see in your screenshot that mb *tag editor* displays correct track number. i recommend you write a post in 'general' section of the forum and ask Steven why this happens.