- I exited MB and overwrote mb_TagTools.dll with the new version (5.4.8275.)
- I then launched MB, then ASR and deleted all the presets.
- Exited MB, copied all the presents from the ZIP to the ASR Presets directory, relaunched MB, and imported all presets.
- Using the same track I've been testing with I applied the first preset and it did not create any guest artists. I copied the preset and removed the criteria in step 3, tried again and it works as expected.
- Restored the tags as before and tried with the second preset. This removed the featured artists from the title leaving the title and an open parenthesis, created the guest artists, with the last one having a close parenthesis.
- Restored the tags as before, copied the reset removing step three and applied. This left the featured artists as part of the title, but still had a close parenthesis on the last of the guest artists.
Since the copied first preset works as I wish, I'm willing to consider this solved. However, if you want to continue troubleshooting, I'm more than happy to help.