Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 538130 times)

KLGavin

downloaded the ASR plugin and copied the files to the Plugins folder.
Make sure there is sub-directory "ASR Presets" exists in the Plugins directory. And that mb_TagTools.dll exists in the Plugins directory.

Does "additional tagging tools" show up under Preferences > Plugins? If so what happens when you click on "Configure"?

You might to wait for the plugin's author to check in with suggestions. But note that he hasn't been on the forum since May and is (was) usually very responsive.

Thanks - yes sub-directory and .dll in the right place. I get that error when I click on the 'configure' button under Preferences>Plugins. It's intermittent - I seem to be able to get it to work for a while by uninstalling/deleting/re-starting pc and reloading, but I haven't worked out exactly how. I'll keep playing around.

phred

• Global Moderator
I seem to be able to get it to work for a while by uninstalling/deleting/re-starting pc and reloading, but I haven't worked out exactly how. I'll keep playing around.
Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, you shouldn't have to do that to get it to work. Boroda always gives the ZIP a file name of "latest version." What version are you running (Preferences > Plugins > additional tagging tools > configure and it's in the lower left corner. I'm using 5.2.7357 on MB v3.4.x, but it was working fine for me going back to MB v2.5.x.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.3 patch from here.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.4 beta patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
Check out the MusicBee Wiki.
How to post screenshots is here