Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 917262 times)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
Version: 5.2.7214

Stops at 87% of second ALR preset.
Error Log:
Code
MusicBee v3.3.7251.37421P  (Win10.0), 14 Nov 2019 15:14:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=zsuw89B8ux0wjALoQ8679GTVJvpgI.#=zM0iWbZHZOpjh(#=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A= #=zh$Cto0o=, #=zb4zx58KH1jMbCbsRe1KWcezvMuc0[] #=zbAKnYPE=, #=zT_UiO12$HceYzJV4w2wndYU= #=zUt3Af3Y=, StringBuilder #=zKsoWZAs=)
   at #=z7R5fQlEWA_zekNPRaAFassm4KT6Y.#=zBvjBMt1tQgDq(#=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A= #=zh$Cto0o=, #=zT_UiO12$HceYzJV4w2wndYU= #=zUt3Af3Y=)
   at #=zsuw89B8ux0wjALoQ8679GTVJvpgI.#=zM0iWbZHZOpjh(#=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A= #=zh$Cto0o=, #=zb4zx58KH1jMbCbsRe1KWcezvMuc0[] #=zbAKnYPE=, #=zT_UiO12$HceYzJV4w2wndYU= #=zUt3Af3Y=, StringBuilder #=zKsoWZAs=)
   at #=z7R5fQlEWA_zekNPRaAFassm4KT6Y.#=zBvjBMt1tQgDq(#=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A= #=zh$Cto0o=, #=zT_UiO12$HceYzJV4w2wndYU= #=zUt3Af3Y=)
   at #=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A=.#=zhW5rhVLmgA5t(Int32 #=zlGZMpsA=, #=zT_UiO12$HceYzJV4w2wndYU= #=zUt3Af3Y=)
   at #=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A=.#=zvesHNF197Ki_(TagCode #=zpXMe84c=)
   at #=z78OeXVV6zcbJKhXa4Q==.#=zThGs_SKDXjKl(#=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A= #=zh$Cto0o=, Int32 #=zzn0Oaqw=)
   at #=z78OeXVV6zcbJKhXa4Q==.#=zuCWZmkrNFqCNSvZbsA==(String #=zesgHATI=, Int32 #=zzn0Oaqw=)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.GetFileTag(String sourceFileUrl, MetaDataType tagId, Boolean autoAlbumArtist, Boolean normalizeTrackRatingTo0_100Range)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AutoLibraryReportsCommand.previewTrackList(Boolean interactive)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AutoLibraryReportsCommand.previewTrackList()
   at MusicBeePlugin.PluginWindowTemplate.serializedOperation()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Bee-liever

Only the MusicBee Error window.
MB closes when you click 'OK'

Think the error log is exactly the same as before:
Code
14/11/2019 3:57:14 PM - 10.0.18362.0 - 3.3.7251.37421P - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A=.#=zhW5rhVLmgA5t(Int32 #=zlGZMpsA=, #=zT_UiO12$HceYzJV4w2wndYU= #=zUt3Af3Y=)
   at #=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A=.#=zvesHNF197Ki_(TagCode #=zpXMe84c=)
   at #=z78OeXVV6zcbJKhXa4Q==.#=zThGs_SKDXjKl(#=zfPN9N9ucNejpFsmGK7Yoz5A= #=zh$Cto0o=, Int32 #=zzn0Oaqw=)
   at #=z78OeXVV6zcbJKhXa4Q==.#=zuCWZmkrNFqCNSvZbsA==(String #=zesgHATI=, Int32 #=zzn0Oaqw=)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.GetFileTag(String sourceFileUrl, MetaDataType tagId, Boolean autoAlbumArtist, Boolean normalizeTrackRatingTo0_100Range)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AutoLibraryReportsCommand.previewTrackList(Boolean interactive)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AutoLibraryReportsCommand.previewTrackList()
   at MusicBeePlugin.PluginWindowTemplate.serializedOperation()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

PWN3D_

Just tested version in post #2161 and did a few edits on some albums, it seems to works better for me, no more UI freezes for now. Need more testing.

Edit:Mmmh, still some freezes but they last smaller than before. The Albumart not updating in main window is still there but I guess this is minor for now.
Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:29:07 PM by PWN3D_

boroda

Bee-liever

MB 3.3.7257 P and TagTools 5.2.7214 work great!

Sorry if I wasted your time, I didn't notice that Steven had posted a newer patch than the one I was using. :-[

phred

• Global Moderator
MB 3.3.7257 P and TagTools 5.2.7214 work great!
Just tried this combination and it locked up. Killed it, restarted, waited one minute, hard freeze. Killed it, restarted, locked up within five seconds.

It seems that 5.1.7154 is the last version that works for me without locking up MB. Anything more recent than that presents a hard freeze.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

boroda

phred, i'll take a more close look at your issue tomorrow.

It seems that 5.1.7154 is the last version that works for me without locking up MB. Anything more recent than that presents a hard freeze.
no, its special mb patch to solve issues when using the plugin. i don't think this patch was initially planned :)

phred

• Global Moderator
phred, i'll take a more close look at your issue tomorrow.
Great - thanks.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

boroda

phred, do you have any alr presets? do you have asr presets ticked for auto-applying? what happens if you disable all plugins except for at&rt?

phred

• Global Moderator
phred, do you have any alr presets? do you have asr presets ticked for auto-applying? what happens if you disable all plugins except for at&rt?
Using AT&RT 5.2.7214 with MB 3.3.7257 P

I have no presets for library reports, nor have I used reports in quite some time.

I thought I had three or four ASR presets ticked, but only found one, which I disabled. Closed MB and restarted and MB froze.

I have disabled all plugins except AT&RT, shut down and restarted MB, performed a preset (change case) and ASR showed the changes, but never displayed 'close' or 'save' and only changed one of the left side boxes changed from a tick to a solid box and promptly froze. MB's status bar shows "Changing case: 100% (2 file(s)) read" when it hangs.

Please let me know what other information I can provide in order to help get this resolved.

Thanks.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Tpyo

Newie here - 1st post

I'm here today searching for more Tagging Tools.

I'm finally moving my Playlist to a Smartphone, and I see lots of editing on the Desktop in my future. I tried a few other programs (am I suppose to say Apps now? - lol)

The final decisions to chose MB was
1) Android path too
2) Tagging Tools with a memory of existing Tags

This program appears a growth stage, seeing lots of small errors popping up

? - should I wait?

thanks

boroda

boroda

I have disabled all plugins except AT&RT, shut down and restarted MB, performed a preset (change case) and ASR showed the changes, but never displayed 'close' or 'save' and only changed one of the left side boxes changed from a tick to a solid box and promptly froze. MB's status bar shows "Changing case: 100% (2 file(s)) read" when it hangs.
cant reproduce this and dont have any ideas why this would happen. sorry.

phred

• Global Moderator
cant reproduce this and dont have any ideas why this would happen. sorry.
Thanks for taking a look at it. Since it is working with an older version, I'll keep using that until your next release and see what happens then.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki