Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 917579 times)

calderino

Hi,
is it possible to support "user-defined" tags?
I use some personal tags in my files, and I want to automatically copy them into a custom Musicbee tag.

For example,
I have a tag "SOURCE" that does not correspond to any existing tag, I would like to do
Copy Tags... > SOURCE to Custom6 for example.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Hi,
is it possible to support "user-defined" tags?
I use some personal tags in my files, and I want to automatically copy them into a custom Musicbee tag.

For example,
I have a tag "SOURCE" that does not correspond to any existing tag, I would like to do
Copy Tags... > SOURCE to Custom6 for example.

This method by @Redwing explains how to copy Play count,  but can be adapted, as my posts later in the thread will show..

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=12987.msg78287#msg78287

Freddy

parky105

Hi,

I dont know if anyone can help, but when I open Advanced search and replace, I have no pre-sets at all, I am using the windows store version but I did try uninstalling and downloading Musicbee off the website, but still the same no pre-sets when I open the setting, any help at all would be most welcome
Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:20:19 PM by parky105

frankz

Hi,

I dont know if anyone can help, but when I open Advanced search and replace, I have no pre-sets at all, I am using the windows store version but I did try uninstalling and downloading Musicbee off the website, but still the same no pre-sets when I open the setting, any help at all would be most welcome
You have to do either "Import" (to choose specific ones of interest) or "Import All" to bring them all in (which can be a little overwhelming as a list).

parky105

Hi,

You have to do either "Import" (to choose specific ones of interest) or "Import All" to bring them all in (which can be a little overwhelming as a list).
Thanks for your help but I cant get it to work unless I am doing something stupid, I click Import All, and it says no presets where imported.

Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:01:42 PM by parky105

boroda

Hi,

check 'Musicbee\Plugins\ASR Presets' folder. it must contain ~100 .xml files.

boroda

Running "Replace Unicode punctuation marks by ASCII punctuation marks" preset deletes the entire value if it contains a comma.
i see this bug, will try to fix it.

boroda

@boroda74
I would love to have a 'copy' preset that would only copy if the 'from' tag wasn't null value.

eg. copying "Display Artist" to a custom tag "Artist: Display", but only if "Display Artist" has a value.

I currently do this for both "Display Artist" and "Display Composer" by using a virtual tag in my regex, but having the preset handle it would free up 2 virtual tags!
i'll try to do this tomorrow.

boroda

Something like this in the track listing window would be nice. It would speed up the process massively:

1st bug will be definitely fixed today, second request is too hard.

boroda

On one of my periodic drops back in to the forum and the plugin isn't loading for me currently. Running the latest MB patch and the 29-05-18 version of the plugin. MB loads with it disabled and then, when I try to enable it, MB pops up with the error message "Unable to initialise this plugin: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.". Any ideas on the problem?
try to delete <AppData>\mb_tagtools.settings.xml file.

parky105

Hi,

check 'Musicbee\Plugins\ASR Presets' folder. it must contain ~100 .xml files.
Hi thanks for getting back to me, sorry I cant find that folder, I am using Musicbee  from the windows store, I believe the Musicbee app is inside a hidden windows app folder, would it be anywhere else.

Steven

• Administrator
the windows store folder will be something like:
C:\Users\<your id>\AppData\Local\Packages\50072StevenMayall.MusicBee_kcr266et74avj\LocalCache\Roaming\MusicBee

parky105

the windows store folder will be something like:
C:\Users\<your id>\AppData\Local\Packages\50072StevenMayall.MusicBee_kcr266et74avj\LocalCache\Roaming\MusicBee
Many thanks for that, inside that folder was a ASR presets folder but it was empty, there was also a plugin folder and inside that was another ASR presets folder with 103 files in, which I copied over to the empty folder and now all the presets show when I open the setting, many thanks to everyone who helped me sort this out.

boroda

known bugs are fixed (don't forget to reimport new asr presets):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2t08o9562efboi/mb_TagTools_latest.zip/file

@redwing: now use ;; instead of comma as asr function parameter separator (eg. \@tc[[$1;;a the an]]).

@Bee-liever: your requset is not done yet, but will be.

edit: minor MSR bug is fixed. download link is the same.
Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:40:56 AM by boroda74

redwing

What presets have changed? Are there any except the unicode preset?