Author Topic: My good friend "enter".  (Read 8100 times)

VX

Have you set "Enter" as hotkey for "Play Now" in preferences? It works for me...

Yes, now it works for me too. Thanks mate  :) should I set it as global option or it's not recommended  ???

BTW. Is it possible to switch between the Left Sidebar, Main Panel and Right Sidebar with a hotkey  ??? A 'Tab' maybe  ???

ma_t14

Yes, now it works for me too. Thanks mate  :) should I set it as global option or it's not recommended  ???

Absolutely not! That would mean as long as musicbee is open everywhere you might need to use enter outside of musicbee would still work as play now in musicbee

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
Seems to be working great for me too. Thanks alot Steven for your work yet again
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

ksvane

Now I just wish that hitting "enter" when a cover is selected in artwork view would open the album to show the tracks inside, instead of playing the album... still, hitting enter on a selected TRACK would start playback... similar to itunes behaviour.

Steven

• Administrator
itunes doesnt have hotkeys so they can change the meaning of any key depending on the context.
i will have a think about this

ksvane

it's similar to windows explorer, actually... hitting enter on a folder doesn't open the files inside the folder, it just opens the folder and shows you the files. I guess I think of the album covers in artwork view as folders, thus I don't expect any playback to start when I hit enter, I just expect a list of the tracks to show :)
Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 09:30:11 PM by ksvane

Steven

• Administrator
hitting enter on a selected artwork picture already opens the list of albums, and now when Enter is assigned to a hotkey it will keep that behavior
http://www.mediafire.com/?3d49ujgeev91bl2
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:06:47 PM by Steven