Author Topic: Trouble with the right main panel  (Read 348 times)

retrospektiw

Hello, I've updated MusicBee for probably the first time in the quite long while I've been using it and this gap between the main panel and right sidebar has appeared.

From the panels configuration settings, I'm guessing that it's the right main panel, but even though there are no elements in it and settings says it's "not displayed", it's still there.
Any help on how to remove it please? The only thing I can to is dragging out the right sidebar into the free space, but the huge artwork doesn't look very nice to me.

phred

• Global Moderator
It's not the right main panel if you don't have any elements configured to appear in it.

Try dragging in the right side of the overall window. Basically, make the window narrower.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

retrospektiw

Try dragging in the right side of the overall window. Basically, make the window narrower.

The only thing I can do is make the rightmost panel wider, which gets rid of the empty space, but makes the artwork super big and although I like big artworks, I don't need em that big haha

I've found an older screenshot of how it looked like before I've installed the update, that's what I want it to look; basically make the names longer.

The Incredible Boom Boom

This may be a bug related to the compact grid. I remember @Steven making some changes to how layouts are displayed in a patch, so it's possible this was inadvertently affected.

You should ask for this thread to be moved to the Bug Reports board.