Author Topic: [SOLVED] Syntax for syncing multiple disc albums  (Read 1227 times)

jan_axhell

Ahh, sorry, my bad, I thought your plugin bypassed Device settings and configured only that.
Now I have configured its settings in Devices as well and it copies the album with playlist to the correct path except for folder.jpg and .lrc files: those are ignored despite I have enabled the copy.

boroda

it seems that some bugs in virtual device api for plugins have introduced in mb recently. i'll contact Steven.

jan_axhell

Ah, ok, thanks. Until then I see I can use both as combo: that way everything is copied, I just have to use SendTo twice.

The Incredible Boom Boom

it seems that some bugs in virtual device api for plugins have introduced in mb recently. i'll contact Steven.

Was this ever resolved, @boroda?

boroda

it turned out it's not introduced bug, it just never worked that way. i've asked Steven to add support to sync external artworks and lyrics with virtual devices, but this won't be implemented for mb 3.5, it's too late for this. i hope Steven will make support for this in newest mb 3.6 beta.