Author Topic: Random Playlists not synching  (Read 1101 times)

martinst

Hi,

This issue has been reported by another user 2 years ago but it seems to still exist in the latest version (3.3.7261).

About 10% of my playlists are not syncing to the playlist folder on the phone. I could not find any specific pattern, it seems to be completely random. For example playlist "3+" syncs properly but "4+" does not sync. No error and the sync log reports successful copy of the playlist. The playlist in not on the SD card folder though.

Is there any way I can provide more details to help debug this issue?

Many thanks

Martin

phred

• Global Moderator
This issue has been reported by another user 2 years ago but it seems to still exist in the latest version (3.3.7261).
Is there any way I can provide more details to help debug this issue?
You're not anywhere close to using the latest version of MB, which currently 3.5.8681 or greater. What you're using is more than three years old.

The first step before filing any bug reports (for any software) is to make sure you're on the most recent version as newer versions may have already addressed the issue.

Assuming you're not using the Windows Store version, go to the first forum topic and download/install the latest 3.5. Then come back here and apply the latest patch update found in my signature below.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here