Author Topic: MusicBee 3.5.8367 Update - App Freezing  (Read 527 times)

krilok

Hi...

Just updated to the latest MB release (3.5.8367), but upon launch, the app will completely freeze and won't respond to any interaction, although music does play in the background since track resume upon launch is active.

Tried removing and reinstalling the new version a couple of times, but unfortunately the issue persists, so I reverted back to version 3.5.8296 and all is now working well...

Steven

• Administrator
can you send a link to your settings file - help/ support/ view settings

krilok

can you send a link to your settings file - help/ support/ view settings

Indeed, I'll send you the link through private message. Thank you for looking into it.

Steven

• Administrator
how did you create the settings file you sent me? It was only half the file

I can't reproduce any issues with the partial file that was sent however could you try temporarily disabling plugins, especially these two:
mb_UserCosmetics.dll
mb_ResumeStream.dll

krilok

how did you create the settings file you sent me? It was only half the file

I can't reproduce any issues with the partial file that was sent however could you try temporarily disabling plugins, especially these two:
mb_UserCosmetics.dll
mb_ResumeStream.dll

Strange, I just went to  help/ support/ view settings and saved the file, then sent you the link...

Anyhow, I'll try disabling the plugins you suggested and post results. Thank you.

krilok

OK, so it seems the problem is caused by the UserCosmetics plugin. I disabled it before upgrading to the latest MB version and so far no app freezes...

Thank you for the help, Steven.