Author Topic: (Request) One Click Show & Hide for the Main Window  (Read 1809 times)

geodeo5

Hi guys, I realize Sir Steven is quite busy but perhaps this new "One Click Show & Hide" option could be added in somehow/someday :-)

I am requesting please an option to single click show & HIDE the main window when you click on the MB icon in the system tray. Basically right now the option exists to click the little bee icon in the system tray and main window appears but what I am requesting is that when you single click it again this time the MB main window disappears back into the system tray (right now that does nothing). Winamp has/had a dll plugin for this called "One Click Show & Hide"... it's very practical to be able to simply click that sys tray icon to see the window and then click it again for it to disappear without having to move the mouse pointer all the way up to the minimize button. Like I said, we already have the first part, we just need the second part (the hide part) added :-)

Also, I want to say thanks to the MB developers for making this fine app. I am really enjoying it now that Steven figured out it was a bug that was preventing my custom tabs from being saved.

geodeo5

Hope that the above request for system tray icon "One Click Show & Hide" option can be added in... Aimp & Winamp have (had) this and it's quite convenient. So basically how it works is you never have to have MusicBee in your Taskbar if you don't want to which is a great space saver. There would be an option under General Settings so you can left single click on the MusicBee system tray icon and the "Show Main Window" appears without anything appearing in the taskbar. Then you can left single click the MusicBee system tray icon again and the "Main Window" disappears :-)

The option could be called "One Click Show/Hide the Main Window" :-)  Please consider, Sir Steven :-)