Author Topic: How to save your Custom Tab so it always opens when you open MusicBee?  (Read 356 times)

geodeo5

So it was recommended to me to create a Custom Tab to achieve a file sorting view I wanted but now my problem is that whenever I close MusicBe and then restart it that custom tab is gone even though I had pinned it & also selected full navigation lock. I even went into preferences and clicked SAVE but when I reopen MusicBee after closing it my custom tab is gone :-(  I am using portable v3.4.8033 so perhaps there is a bug or I am doing something wrong?

I am reading this wiki page here all about the tab bar (https://musicbee.fandom.com/wiki/Tabs) and yet it still does not say how to save custom tabs so the app always opens to your custom tab. Some guidance please?

Steven

• Administrator
First off i suggest you update to v3.5 which is available from the first forum topic in case it is a bug.

You will get more  help if you describe step-by-step what you are doing eg. saying you create a Custom Tab by itself is too vague

geodeo5

Thank you, Steven. Yes it turned it out it was a bug in that previous stable version I was using... no wonder why I have been having so much trouble getting anything to work ugh

I can now continue trying to set up my custom view knowing now that next time I open the app it will actually display :-) Am sure that I will have more questions in the future... thanks again