Author Topic: Theater Mode player controls  (Read 298 times)

zero_IQ

Hello all,
I'm trying to set up a music bee install on a mini windows 10 pc with a 7" touch monitor to control it.
I need to use full screen theater mode with player controls ( play/pause, previous, next etc) but when I try to use these controls on screen musibee exits theater mode. It has the same behavior with the mouse. When I move the mouse it exits theater mode.
Is there a way to stay in theater mode when I use the on screen player controls?
I have checked all theater modes whith player controls and all do the same. What I noticed is when I change to a different theater mode and it starts for the first time, I can use the controls just fine, it does not exit full screen, but if I exit the theater mode and let it enter again in theater mode after the time set in screensaver menu item, then any move of the mouse or touch of the screen causes the exit from full screen.
I have done searches on the forum and on google with no luck

Tasos

zero_IQ

Anyone know how it is possible to use the on screen player controls in theater mode?
There are some theater mode skins in the download section with on screen conrols, how you can use these controls? any movement of the mouse causes the exit from theater mode.
Any insight?

Tasos