Author Topic: Help with Custom Sort GROUPING tag  (Read 286 times)

npolj89

Hi there,

So I borrowed Beeliver's virtual tag coding to custom sort my groupings with the album cover view.  Now It only works when I first group by Artist and then subgroup by his virtual tag.  I also can't figure out if it's possible to center the grouping title with album cover view.

Here is the code I am using:

Virtual2 (Release GROUPINGS)
$If($First(<Grouping>)="G1","Studio Albums",$If($First(<Grouping>)="G1a",Soundtracks,$If($First(<Grouping>)="G2","Extended Plays",$If($First(<Grouping>)="G3",Singles,$If($First(<Grouping>)="G4","Live Albums",$If($First(<Grouping>)="G5","Live Extended Plays",$If($First(<Grouping>)="G6",Features,$If($First(<Grouping>)="G7",Remixes,$If($First(<Grouping>)="G8","Linkin Park Underground",$If($First(<Grouping>)="G9",$IsNull($Split(<Grouping>,;,4),$Split($Split(<Grouping>," [",1),"; ",2),$If($Contains(<Grouping>,ⁱ)="F",$RSplit($Split(<Grouping>,ⁱ,1),"; ",1),$Split(<Grouping>,;,4)": "$RSplit(<Grouping>,ⁱ,1))),"Undefined Sources"))))))))))

GROUP SORTING
$If($First(<Grouping>)="G10",$Split(<Grouping>,;,1)$RSplit(<Grouping>,],1),$First(<Grouping>))

Now I have to set the sort by to the group sorting tag and group by to artist and then subgroup to release groupings.

Is there any way to enlarge the sub group font?  Its small and I'd like to center it if possible but the code doesn't seem to work.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Is there any way to enlarge the sub group font?  Its small and I'd like to center it if possible but the code doesn't seem to work.
It doesn't look like the grouping header font sizes can be changed (even with virtual tag markup functions).

As for centering them, there doesn't appear to be a clean way either.
You can try to get close by adding empty spaces behind your virtual tag. Something like:
Code
"                                            "<Virtual2>
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.