Author Topic: Playlist multi-select doesn't work in Mini mode  (Read 1018 times)

toomanynights

Hello!

I'm using Mini mode to listen to the music in background and occasionally add some songs to the playlists. To do that, I summon a "Now playing" dropdown and then use context menu of the song in question, like this.

However, in Mini mode multi-select doesn't seem to work. After the first playlist is chosen, the dropdown gets closed no matter if Ctrl is held at the moment.

I must add that in any other mode, Compact player included, this function seems to work.
Also, if that matters, I have Mini player always on screen, docked to the top of the screen. If I un-dock it, then multi-select starts working even in Mini-player mode.

Not sure if that's something that can be fixed, but I thought I'd report it anyway. Thanks!

Steven

• Administrator
I cant reproduce this. I suggest try updating to v3.5 which is available from the first forum topic

toomanynights

Hi Steven, thanks for your reply.
I did what you suggested. The new 3.5 version fixed another issue I was struggling with (now, if the song is already added to the playlist, a second click on that playlist will remove it from that playlist - thank you!). However, the main issue, unfortunately, is still there.
Here are some details that may help to reproduce the issue:
- MusicBee should be opened in Mini Player mode.
- It should be docked to the top of the screen.
- Via Windows settings, it should be configured to be displayed on every workspace.
Now, if you open a dropdown Now Playing list, and try to multi-select playlists, the dropdown will be closed after first click, no matter if you hold Ctrl or not.

Steven

• Administrator

toomanynights

Works like a charm. Thank you, Steven!
Leaves me wondering why I've only reached out to you after manually working through 3300 songs, adding each one to playlists one by one, instead of before that  :D