Author Topic: How to clear library in Musicbee 3.4.8033  (Read 2460 times)

vishunleashed

On Musicbee 3.4.8033, I have set the library settings like this to ensure that Musicbee is blank

Library settings

However, after applying the these settings and repeatedly restarting my computer and Musicbee, there are still files showing up as shown here

Files still existing after restart

How can I completely delete all files from just the Musicbee library so it is completely blank? Help on restoring all default options would be appreciated too.

phred

• Global Moderator
Select them all > right-click > delete, but with one or two first to make sure it won't delete them from your PC also. It should bring up a dialog asking if you want to delete from the library or from the library and computer.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

sveakul

How can I completely delete all files from just the Musicbee library so it is completely blank? Help on restoring all default options would be appreciated too.
The fastest way to restore all default options and start with a blank library is to completely uninstall MusicBee, and start over with a fresh download of the latest 3.5 Portable version (see the last post on this thread: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=36464.0).