Author Topic: Graphical glitch in Album Covers view  (Read 678 times)

IrnoicBez

Not sure if this is a glitch or I have to change some settings in the newest beta update, but since I updated certain albums started listing tracks in a different way, wasting a lot of space on the screen instead of using 2 columns, here's an example

and this is the intended behaviour

hiccup

Did it cross your mind to check relevant settings, or search the forum before creating a Bug report?

IrnoicBez

Did it cross your mind to check relevant settings, or search the forum before creating a Bug report?
I searched the forum (and I didn't find much) and I found a workaround by myself, when there's at least one track rating the behaviour is now correct, but otherwise the spacing is still weird (the duration of the song is too much to the left), it only gets fixed by giving a song a track rating, but it's definitely buggy because if I click on the space between title and duration where I should be able to assigns a rating, the faded stars used to help you choose the correct rating do not appear

intended behaviour:
Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 04:41:11 PM by IrnoicBez

IrnoicBez

Also, not a very polite thing to say, you're acting as if I should know exactly how every setting was changed in the update, but it's not always that easy and straightforward. I read the "Before You Post - Read This" by Steven and it didn't tell me to do such things before posting, so your behaviour is kind of unjustified.

Steven

• Administrator