Author Topic: Centrol Dark + Centrol Light — High DPI bitmap skin with centered media controls  (Read 17709 times)

NikoMuniz

Proudly presenting Centrol Dark + Light, a bitmap skin in two color tones, with centered media controls. An accompanying toolbar icon set is in development.

Please consider this a Beta release, if you find any visual bugs please post your findings, preferably with a screenshot of your MusicBee layout.

Tip: Use MusicBee's built-in automatic Time Of Day skin switcher setting to alternate between dark and light versions throughout your day.

Download:
Centrol Light / Centrol Dark

Download layout file:
Layout

Credits to diego and mvana for providing their skin source files; credits to phosphoricons.com for their icon set.

Download:
Centrol Light / Centrol Dark
Can you inform what font you used in the image preview?

HaSte

KevinarCZ

Can you share the source files, please. Thank you
Intel Core i5-4690K ■ Asus Z97-Pro Gamer ■ Kingston KVR13N9S8/4 DDR3-1333/CL9/16 GB  ■ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G ■ Corsair RM650x ■  Dell S2240L
► Creative X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series ■ NAD 705 ■ B&W DM302

Johan_A_M

This is a great skin, thank you very much! Would it be possible to raise the contrast of the text in the status bar just a bit higher? I find the text in Dark just a tiny bit too dark, and the opposite in Light.
Thanks again for such a well-composed skin!

hiccup

Would it be possible to raise the contrast of the text in the status bar just a bit higher? I find the text in Dark just a tiny bit too dark, and the opposite in Light.

How to change the colours of a skin that you like.

Johan_A_M

Would it be possible to raise the contrast of the text in the status bar just a bit higher? I find the text in Dark just a tiny bit too dark, and the opposite in Light.

How to change the colours of a skin that you like.

Thank you! With a bit of color picking, it all went perfectly well!

A tiny bit strange for me was that while the status bar text was found in

element id="Panel.StatusBar.Default"

I could not only change the fg for the text, because then the bg went all black, so I needed to at least include bg:
 <element id="Panel.StatusBar.Default" bg="47,53,61" fg="240,240,240" />

hiccup

A tiny bit strange for me was that while the status bar text was found in
element id="Panel.StatusBar.Default"
I could not only change the fg for the text, because then the bg went all black, so I needed to at least include bg:
<element id="Panel.StatusBar.Default" bg="47,53,61" fg="240,240,240" />
I seem to recall that the position of the status bar and the player controls also play a role here.
E.g. status bar below or above the player controls, and/or player controls positioned in the bottom panel or the top panel.

KevinarCZ

Dark theme is a beautiful. Thank you very much.
Intel Core i5-4690K ■ Asus Z97-Pro Gamer ■ Kingston KVR13N9S8/4 DDR3-1333/CL9/16 GB  ■ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G ■ Corsair RM650x ■  Dell S2240L
► Creative X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series ■ NAD 705 ■ B&W DM302

purpleplum

Thank you for beautiful, clean, stylish modern skin!
Your skin truly compliments Musicbee well!

Is there a way to make the bottom right "selected file / queued" info fonts brighter?

T010

Thank you :)

Scroll up to find a link to hiccup's guide how to override colors for a skin.

sumsi

love your skin but is there any chance the wave bar could be integrated into the player bar by replacing the progress bar, like in the default skin ?

FranciscoM

love your skin but is there any chance the wave bar could be integrated into the player bar by replacing the progress bar, like in the default skin ?

Yes, please. That would be a great addition 👍🏼