Author Topic: Removing the "Last 3 months" added tag on album playlists.  (Read 398 times)

Speedwagon33

This is probably an easy fix, and I am missing something rather simple, but I am not super used to the program yet. I made an album playlist for this program last  year, and just recently added more to it. Thing is, the original batch is labeled under "Last year" and the newer stuff added is under "Last 3 months". It's not the end of the world, but I would prefer if it didn't do that, and just put the newer stuff with the older ones.

Again, I am sure this is an easy fix and I am just being an idiot, but how do I remove that grouping and just make it all an ABC viewing. Thanks in advance  :)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

I don't quite understand the situation you're describing. Could you give us a few screenshots, one of your playlist settings and another of the result you're getting that are unexpected/undesired?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
From the sound of it, I think he/she is referring to the grouping in the Album Covers view.

...but how do I remove that grouping and just make it all an ABC viewing. Thanks in advance  :)
Select the 'Albums' header menu and then under Group By, choose Album.
Also make sure to enable (if it isn't) the Group By First Letter option located at the bottom of that menu.
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

Speedwagon33

Yup, that seemed to do it there! Thanks, it was a minor thing, but it was bugging me. Didn't think that part was right clickable there