1. Install steam. For Arch it is sudo pacman -S steam
2. Download the Portable version of MusicBee https://getmusicbee.com/downloads/
3. Sign into Steam
4. Goto Games > Add a Non-Steam Game...
5. Pick MusicBee Portable and install it to your preferred folder
6. Remove the MusicBee entry steam had created when you picked the installer
7. Repeat step 4 but this time pick MusicBee.exe
8. Goto Steam Settings > Steam Play and pick "Proton Experimental"
9. If you want to add a mounted network device for MusicBee, add "STEAM_COMPAT_MOUNTS=/yourfolder/ %command%" into the Launch options under Properties>Shortcut of MusicBee
This is also great sound quality and it doesnt lag at all.
I run it on i3, and with the small exception of a cut-off top menu, I'm super happy
I could fix it by just placing the window title somewhere else. But thats so minor.