I'm having a mysterious issue trying to sync 2 different libraries. I'd appreciate some help.
As I stated above, I use 2 libraries which live in my Default Music Folder
- C:\Users\[name]\Music\Main Library\Songs\...
- C:\Users\[name]\Music\Spotify Library\Songs\...
Currently I'm trying to sync them to the same device. But in Sync Settings, the "Media storage path" for "Music Files" treats the path in one of my libraries different from the other. Even though they're in the same \Music\ parent folder on my computer. Also, it's set to "Preserve folders and filenames". To my understanding, this should prevent the deviation I'm experiencing.
- In my Main Library's Sync Window, when I hit Sync Preview the Target Filename is "Music\Main Library\..." This is what I want.
- But when I Switch to my Spotify Library's Sync Window and I hit Sync Preview, the Target Filename is "Spotify Library\...". The \Music\ parent folder is disregarded.
- In both Sync's, Music files is set to "*".
I Sync'ed both libraries in the current setup and checked the device to confirm. Yes, one library is in the Music folder, and the other is outside it.
1. Why is there a discrepancy for the same setting?
2. I feel like this could be caused by an internal temporary cache error. Is there a way to clear App Cache on Windows 10, like in an Android's App Settings?
- I found C:\Users\aryan\AppData\Local\MusicBee\InternalCache. But that doesn't affect settings.
MusicBee Version: 3.5 Patched 2
OS: Windows 10
Syncing to: Android 10
Thanks for reading.