Author Topic: How to allow for 'Progress Bar on Top / Bottom' on bitmap skins?  (Read 1905 times)

T010

I'm basing my bitmap skin on another bitmap skin which already had the progressbar in the middle. But (most) non-bitmap skins have the option to set the progress bar to either Top/Middle/Bottom where the Top/Bottom ones span the entire window width.

Now I can't seem to figure out which code I need to apply to my skin to allow for the Top/Bottom variants fo the progressbar. Tips please?

Side question: how to set the TrackPosition to not be split on either side of the progressbar, but rather combined on one end of it?

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Now I can't seem to figure out which code I need to apply to my skin to allow for the Top/Bottom variants fo the progressbar. Tips please?
I don't think that's supported at the moment (for bitmap skins).

Side question: how to set the TrackPosition to not be split on either side of the progressbar, but rather combined on one end of it?
Do you have the source files of the skin which you are basing your skin off of? If not, I doubt this can be properly done either.
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
In the xml file, search for PlayerSplitProgressYOffset and comment it out (or even remove it if you want).

Code
<!-- <element id="PlayerSplitProgressYOffset">0</element> -->
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore