Author Topic: Cover Size on virtual Tag?  (Read 499 times)

ariesps

Wonder if there is any chance to get cover size resolution in a virtual Tag (ex: 1000x1000).

Any help?

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I don't think there is a way to do that with virtual tags at the moment.

What did you want to use the sizes for? You can have a look at the 'Artwork Manager' in 'Tools'.
Depending on what you are trying to do, you can apply some filtering in there using artwork dimensions.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

phred

• Global Moderator
Using the Tag Editor or the Artwork panel you can hover over the artwork and it will not only show the resolution, but if it's embedded and/or saved as a file.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

ariesps

I don't think there is a way to do that with virtual tags at the moment.

What did you want to use the sizes for? You can have a look at the 'Artwork Manager' in 'Tools'.
Depending on what you are trying to do, you can apply some filtering in there using artwork dimensions.

Using the Tag Editor or the Artwork panel you can hover over the artwork and it will not only show the resolution, but if it's embedded and/or saved as a file.

Thanks both for your replies @Mayibongwe @phred.

I was looking for a way to identify which albums had smaller artwork size than a given resolution. Artwork Manager did the trick!

Thanks again!