Author Topic: LyricsReloaded (Latest)  (Read 61618 times)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Maybe in a different post as a suggestion it would be nice to change Help --> Support --> Open AppData Folder to open the relevant folder depending on the type of installation, isntead of producing an error when using the Windows Store version.
Hi Echo, thanks for bringing that to attention.
You can keep an eye on this thread for possible developments: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=29390.0
You can reply to that thread and add any info which might be helpful to Steven - I'm guessing this works just fine on his side.
Favourite tune at the moment:   Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I was notified of a post on email earlier today that I'd planned to reply to later in the day.
But looking now, I can't see anything - could the poster have deleted it?

Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 09:04:13 PM by Mayibongwe
Favourite tune at the moment:   Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack

lemon_yellow

Just stumbled on this this thread last night and read the entire to understand how this worked an I present my magnum opus :D
Really tho I'm proud of this, and was only able to write this voodoo by looking at the other providers given with the plugin.

All ya'll are the real OGs

Anyways here's a provider for Lyricsify which I have found anecdotally to be a pretty good source for synchronized lyrics:
Code
name: Lyricsify
loader: search

variables:
    artist:
        type: artist
        filters:
        - [regex, '\s', '+']
    title:
        type: title
        filters:
        - [regex, '\s', '+']

config:
    identity url: "https://www.lyricsify.com/search?q={artist}+{title}"
    identity pattern: ['<a href="(?<identity>/lrc/.*?)"', 's']
    lyrics url: "https://www.lyricsify.com"
    lyrics pattern: ['<div id="lyrics_.\d*_details">(?<lyrics>.*?)</div>', 's']

post-filters:
- strip_html
- utf8_encode
- entity_decode
- clean_spaces
- trim

Unfortunately sometimes the top result in the search is not the same as the song you're looking for so this will return the wrong lyrics.
You can get the better match if you look for the artist and title name in the search results but I'm not at that level right now.

lemon_yellow

Just stumbled on this this thread last night and read the entire to understand how this worked an I present my magnum opus :D
Really tho I'm proud of this, and was only able to write this voodoo by looking at the other providers given with the plugin.

All ya'll are the real OGs

Anyways here's a provider for Lyricsify which I have found anecdotally to be a pretty good source for synchronized lyrics:
Code

variables:
    artist:
        filters:
        - [regex, '\s', '+']
    title:
        filters:
        - [regex, '\s', '+']

config:
    identity url: "https://www.lyricsify.com/search?q={artist}+{title}"

post-filters:
- strip_html
- utf8_encode
- entity_decode
- clean_spaces
- trim

Unfortunately sometimes the top result in the search is not the same as the song you're looking for so this will return the wrong lyrics.
You can get the better match if you look for the artist and title name in the search results but I'm not at that level right now.

well here's v2 that searches in much better way:

Code

variables:
    artist:
        filters:
        - [regex, '\s', '+']
    title:
        filters:
        - [regex, '\s', '+']

config:
    identity url: "https://www.lyricsify.com/search?artist={artist}&title={title}"

post-filters:
- strip_html
- utf8_encode
- entity_decode
- clean_spaces
- trim

sveakul

I don't search for/use synced lyrics, but in testing I can confirm that your v2 does work, although hits are few.  Congratulations and thanks for another working yml!  An example of a results display is below.

Source: Lyricsify

[id: 70316602]
[ar: Within Temptation]
[ti: Say My Name]
[al: [2008] Destroyed]
[by: chikinz]
[length: 04:08]
[00:00.00]
[00:13.40]Say my name
[00:17.06]so i will know you're back you're here again
[00:23.02]for a while
[00:25.94]Oh let us share
[00:29.98]the memories that only we can share
[00:35.81]together
[00:38.36]
[00:39.30]Tell me about
[00:43.02]the days before i was born
[00:45.94]how we were as children
[00:51.40]
[00:51.78]You touch my hand
[00:55.38]this colors come alive
[00:58.43]in your heart and in your mind
[01:04.32]I cross the borders of time
[01:08.86]leaving today behind to be with you again
[01:16.99]
[01:17.30]We breath the air
[01:21.96]do you remember how you used to touch my hand
[01:30.03]You're not aware
[01:34.95]your hands keep still
[01:36.56]you just don't know that I am here
[01:43.14]
[01:43.82]It hurts too much
[01:47.85]a pray now that soon you release
[01:51.90]to where you belong
[01:56.12]
[01:56.49]You touch my hand
[02:00.23]this colors come alive
[02:03.33]in your heart and in your mind
[02:09.05]I cross the borders of time
[02:13.89]leaving today behind to be with you again
[02:22.83]
[02:55.69]Please say my name
[02:59.54]remember who i am
[03:01.90]you will find me in the world of yesterday
[03:07.49]You drift away again
[03:12.27]to far from where I am
[03:14.88]when you ask me who I am
[03:23.26]
[03:23.26]say my name
[03:26.48]this colors come alive
[03:29.15]in your heart and in your mind
[03:34.93]I cross the borders of time
[03:39.90]leaving today behind to be with you again
[03:49.21]
[03:55.40]Say my name
[04:00.00]

lksal

I'm trying to install the plugin, but I get a "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" error.
What am I doing wrong?

Screenshots here and here.

Found this old thread, but it won't help.

boroda

from your 2nd screenshot, you already have installed this plugin. you must 1st uninstall (or just disable it) to update plugin.

lksal

Hitting uninstall throws the error below:

Code
MusicBee v3.5.8447.35892P  (Win10.0), 4 May 2023 21:19:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.Uninstall()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at #=z5PgYRDH$zNo7WhzgWg==.#=z2XpfYrs=()

However, it does change the status of the plugin to "disabled".
From there, adding the plugin (to update it) prompts the error shown in my previous post.

Anyway, I just re-enabled whatever version was already installed (built in?). I just find weird that there was no .dll of that version in MB's Plugins folder.
But then again, I'm a newbie and I don't know what I'm doing :D

Can LyricsReloaded process synchronised lyrics or is it "only" about fetching static text from different sources?

On that topic, can anyone recommend sources for synced lyrics?
It seems MiniLyrics is a thing of the past now (?) and I can't recall the plugin I was using in Foobar for that back in the days.

sveakul

First exit MusicBee.  Then, do a Windows search for any occurrence of the file "mb_LyricsReloaded.dll", and delete the files(s).  Now, do the same thing for the FOLDER "mb_LyricsReloaded", and delete it and its contents.

Now, go to https://getmusicbee.com/addons/plugins/467/lyrics-reloaded-latest/ and download the latest version of the plugin.  With MusicBee still closed, carefully follow the installation instructions for the plugin described on the download page.

Then start MusicBee.  Check "Plugins"--if "Lyrics reloaded" shows a "Disable" button, leave it alone as its already enabled.  If it shows "Enable", press the button so that "Disable" shows, and Save.

Basic retrieval should now be working from the new plugin.  Go into Prefs/Tags(2)/Lyrics to enable additional sources or move their priorities.
Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 10:26:27 PM by sveakul

boroda

Go into Prefs/Tags(20/Lyrics to enable additional sources or move their priorities.

Go into Prefs/Tags(2)/Lyrics to enable additional sources or move their priorities.

lemon_yellow

There's sometimes a weird invisible character at the start that breaks the synchronized lyrics and causes all timestamps to show as text, here's the fix:

Code

variables:
    artist:
        filters:
        - [regex, '\s', '+']
    title:
        filters:
        - [regex, '\s', '+']

config:
    identity url: "https://www.lyricsify.com/search?artist={artist}&title={title}"

post-filters:
- strip_html
- utf8_encode
- entity_decode
- clean_spaces
- trim
- [regex, '', '', s]

sveakul

There's sometimes a weird invisible character at the start that breaks the synchronized lyrics and causes all timestamps to show as text
Can you please post an example of what you described actually looks like in terms of returned results?  I haven't seen anything odd at all with what your original v2 code is producing.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Huge congrats to you lemon_yellow!
I'm a massive fan/collector of synchronized lyrics myself and was super excited when I cracked the "megalobiz" provider (synced lyrics).
Unfortunately, my happiness was short lived as I stopped using it after a few days.
Reason having been that synced lyrics from the internet turned out to always be in some way a few seconds off from my own tracks (some due to my extensive trimming of files).
Anyway, I ended up deciding on retrieving unsynced lyrics only and then syncing them manually to satisfy my need for perfect synchronization.

Again, well done though on the provider. I will be adding it to the list of optional providers in the download link when I get to it.
Will also do some tests on it and revert with comments.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Hitting uninstall throws the error below:
Back then, I recall testing the plugin's uninstall code and noticing that it wasn't playing well with MusicBee.
I will look into it again some time later. But a more 'simpler', alternative method has always been for the user to manually go into the plugin's folder and delete all of its contents.
Though by now, I'm assuming that you've gotten it to work with the advice already provided to uu by other users?

Can LyricsReloaded process synchronised lyrics or is it "only" about fetching static text from different sources?
On that topic, can anyone recommend sources for synced lyrics?
That all depends on the providers.
Do you know any other websites with synchronized lyrics besides Megalobiz and the recent Lyricsify from lemon_yellow?

Naireem

Would it be possible to make a yml for AZLyrics.com? Very nice Plugin btw!