Author Topic: LyricsReloaded (Latest)  (Read 59262 times)

aktor

Did you get the lyrics for these two tracks? Yes
About strigoi, yes it is weird as I managed to get other new metal lyrics from MA. Other strange thing the lyrics on MA and the  the ones the plugin downloads differ as they have lines like (verse1) (chorus) (guitar solo) added. Do you get the same on your system?

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Other strange thing the lyrics on MA and the  the ones the plugin downloads differ as they have lines like (verse1) (chorus) (guitar solo) added.
I can't see where the difference would come from as the MA provider is set to bring in the lyrics as they appear on the site - without any additional formatting.
Do you have examples of tracks that I can verify this with? (tracks where the retrieved lyrics have those lines while the ones on the site do not or vice-versa)

Do you get the same on your system?
I do not have any metal tracks in my collection. So this provider is always unticked for me.
Perhaps someone else will comment on whether or not this is something they've noticed before.
Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 12:48:42 PM by Mayibongwe
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

aktor

Sorry for the gore  lyrics i didn't realise  :)  ;D
Her is the metal archive:
To a burial
In crimson rain
To a darkness
Acceptance through this pain

Genocidal touch of death
It slipped right in through hell
Where the mass resides

For the weary choose oblivion
Our saviour's godless suicide
Demented forced starvation
Affliction of extinction

The ethereal intrinsic rage
A diabolical acceptance to this plague

Blasphemers in pits surround us
The lamented foolish gone
The order of this war

Behold the darkened shores of deprivation
Below, the ragged lord of immolation

As we begin to rise
What's left of all humankind
Remains from this killing spree
All that's left withers
From his demon seed

Here is musicbee - Only metal archive box checked
[Verse 1]
To a burial
In crimson rain
To a darkness
Acceptance through this pain
Genocidal touch of death
It slipped right in through Hell
Where the mass resides

[Chorus]
Affliction of extinction
Affliction of extinction

[Verse 2]
The ethereal
Intrinsic rage
A diabolical
Acceptance to this plague
Genocidal touch of death
It slipped right in through Hell
Where the mass resides

[Refrain]
The order of this war

[Bridge]
Behold darkened shores of deprivation
Below, ragged lord of immolation
As we begin to rise
What's left of all humankind
Remains from this killing spree
All that's left withers
From his demon seed

[Refrain]
The order of this war
The order of this war

[Chorus]
Affliction of extinction
Affliction of extinction

aktor

I found out what is the problem. It seems that even though i have only metal archives selected it grabs lyrics from  genius. So I removed beegenius plugin and now lyrics reloaded doesn't work for deezer and MA but works with genius an get this without verse, chorus etc lines.
Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 06:00:40 PM by aktor

sveakul

To ensure we're all working from the same sheet of music, you should do is this;  with MusicBee CLOSED:

1.  Delete or inactivate the Beegenius plugin for now and be sure the mb_LyricsReloaded.dll plugin is version 1.1.16.6

2.  Download the new "providers" zip from the same page you downloaded the 1.1.16.6 version of mb_LyricsReloaded.dll from

3.  Unzip the contents of the providers.zip into the existing MusicBee\AppData\mb_LyricsReloaded\providers folder, letting it overwrite the existing contents.

Then, open MusicBee, go into Prefs/Tags(2), and in the lyrics section hit the "..." button next to the sources box, and check all the sources shown there you feel you may need, adjusting the priority as desired.  Then hit the "UPDATE" button, and the "Save" button.  Exit and restart MusicBee.

Once you do all the above you should be working with fully enabled lyrics retrieval,  depending on any geo-restrictions, website changes, etc.

aktor

Yes done that. Maybe a fresh instal of music bee would work but i'm not gonna do that. i am gonna try portable version and then report.

And after doing that i report that the plugin doesn't work for me. I am giving up. Thanks for help. 
Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 09:26:31 PM by aktor

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I found out what is the problem. It seems that even though i have only metal archives selected it grabs lyrics from  genius.
So I removed beegenius plugin and now lyrics reloaded doesn't work for deezer and MA but works with genius an get this without verse, chorus etc lines.
FWIW, I had a look at the Beenius thread and it seems this is not the first time somebody's come across something like this.

Also, I'm not sure if other lyric plugins need to be disabled, but lyrics-reloaded should be disabled.
With them both enabled, lyrics-reloaded just doesn't seem to work, but benius is fine.
Forum member, Redearth, also appears to have encountered a similar issue where having both Reloaded and Beenius enabled at the same time caused problems.

In my testing, it looks like it's not just this pair of lyric plugins clashing.
So there may be something else going on from MusicBee's side - I'll reach out to Steven in the Bug Reports section.

aktor

My problem is not with beegenious as a downloaded a fresh portable version of MB and installed only reloaded plug-in and had the same problem.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Hmm. I don't think I have any other ideas as to why the plugin is not behaving correctly for you.
But you did mention at one point how a reinstall had fixed it.
So perhaps it's still along the lines of you needing to properly install it. But it's merely copying the dll to the plugins folder that's required - so I don't think you're doing that part wrong.

Sorry man, I'm out of ideas. But I guess you could just clarify what "same problem" refers to so that I maybe try to help again (is it still the issue of the providers not working?).
But if you don't intend to continue with trying to get it to work properly, that's okay as well.

xdbotx

I have updated to the latest MusicBee and am still unable to load the plugin.

While trying to load mb_LyricsReloaded_1.1.16.7, I receive the following errors.

An error occured during plugin startup: The process cannot access the file C:\Users\Blah\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\mb_LyricsReloaded\mb_LyricsReloaded.log because it is being used by another process.

Followed by this error:
Unable to initialise plugin: mb_LyricsReloaded.dll
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Followed by this error:
MusicBee v3.5.8150.17011D  (Win10.0), 4 Oct 2022 2:56:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CubeIsland.LyricsReloaded.LyricsReloaded.shutdown()
   at CubeIsland.LyricsReloaded.LyricsReloaded.Finalize()

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Sorry about that. Can you re-download it and try again.

xdbotx

Thanks for your help!
I'm still getting the same error.  :(

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Oh boy, looks like this is going to take a while.
I hope other forum members won't mind me taking this to a private conversation with xdbotx.

I don't want to bomb the forum with an excess of posts on this one issue.
But once we get it sorted out in PMs, I'll be back here to say what was up.

Tybot

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Mayibongwe for the plugin! No issues on my end and it saves me so much time it's ridiculous :D

sveakul

@Mayibongwe:  could you please give us a "changelog" as to what you have added/modified in 1.1.16.9 since 1.1.16.6?  Haven't seen anything in your forum posts on it, thanks!