Author Topic: LyricsReloaded (Latest)  (Read 71118 times)

sveakul

Did it work before, then all of a sudden not?

Where did you install mb_LyricsReloaded.dll?  There should be only one copy on the PC.  Is "auto-retrieve missing lyrics for the playing track" in Prefs/Tags(2)?

Working fine here.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Where did you install mb_LyricsReloaded.dll?  There should be only one copy on the PC.
Yeah, by the looks of it, you might still have an old LyricsReloaded install.
What's the plugin version number appearing on the log file that you submitted?

The error "Unknown provider type search" means the plugin cannot recognize the "search loader" which is something I introduced when I began working on this plugin.
So confirm the plugin version you have there.
Do you have any "fuzzy" (Genius, Deezer, Musixmatch) versions of the providers appearing in your MusicBee providers list? (I doubt)
The source code to any of my contributions is available on the same download link as the add-ons

DrDinosaur

Fixed.

I "installed" 1.2.0.6 via the add plugin, it said failed, but I checked folder and saw it. Turns out I have an old 1.1 version still there and didn't realise but was using the new providers.

Works now.
Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 05:39:47 PM by DrDinosaur

bjoerns

The Song Lyrics provider had a wrong pattern. I changed it in Song Lyrics.yml to
Code
pattern: ['<p id="songLyricsDiv"  class=".*">(?<lyrics>.*?)</p>', s]

Then I restarted MusicBee.

I tested it for Bukahara - Durak. The log entries are:
Code
13.10.2023 11:59:52 [DEBUG] Lyrics request: Bukahara - Durak - Strange Delight - Song Lyrics
13.10.2023 11:59:52 [INFO] Song Lyrics tries to load the lyrics...
13.10.2023 11:59:52 [DEBUG] The constructed URL: http://www.songlyrics.com/bukahara/durak-lyrics/
13.10.2023 11:59:53 [SUCCESS] lyrics found from Song Lyrics!

But altough there is "SUCCESS", the lyrics are not written in the file and in the window is written "Keine Änderungen" (No changes). What do I have to change?

sveakul

Try replacing the entire Song Lyrics yml with this one from GitHub--it works fine for me.  Title will show up in the plugin's sources list as "Song Lyrics GH" so it is not confused with the one supplied by the plugin:

Code
name: Song Lyrics GH

variables:
    artist:
        type: artist
        filters:
        - lowercase
        - [regex, '[^\sa-z0-9]', ""]
        - [strip_nonascii, -]
    title:
        type: title
        filters: artist

config:
    url: "http://www.songlyrics.com/{artist}/{title}-lyrics/"
    pattern: ['<div id="songLyricsDiv-outer">(?<lyrics>.*?)</div>', s]

post-filters:
- strip_html
- entity_decode
- clean_spaces
- utf8_encode
- [fix_broken_chars, 'Ã', ISO-8859-1]
- [replace, 'þ', 'ß']

bjoerns

Try replacing the entire Song Lyrics yml with this one from GitHub--it works fine for me.  Title will show up in the plugin's sources list as "Song Lyrics GH" so it is not confused with the one supplied by the plugin

Thank you very much, that worked!

sveakul

@Mayibongwe:  I have confirmed what bjoerns said about the Song Lyrics yml provided in the latest providers.zip package no longer working.  It would be a good idea to replace it with the version I posted above which is definitely still working as of right now.  It was downloaded originally from frankz's old GitHub lyricsreloaded "configs" folder.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
It would be a good idea to replace it with the version I posted above.
Done...which reminds me - I haven't looked at most of those since they were first added.
I will have a look over the weekend to see if there are any others that have broken down since then.
The source code to any of my contributions is available on the same download link as the add-ons

phred

• Global Moderator
It would be a good idea to replace it with the version I posted above.
Done...
Thanks Mayibongwe. Will you be releasing an update sveakul's code whether or not you find providers that need updating?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

sveakul

Will you be releasing an update sveakul's code whether or not you find providers that need updating?
He already has released the working Song Lyrics code yml I posted, it's in the current providers.zip download.
Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 10:40:06 PM by sveakul

phred

• Global Moderator
He already has released the working Song Lyrics code yml I posted, it's in the current providers.zip download.
Ahhh ... I guess that's what he meant when he said "Done." <sigh>

Thanks sveakul
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

sveakul

Unfortunately it looks like one of the results of the upload site's (Google Drive) zipped download process is that none of the yml's inside the folder within providers.zip now retain their original modified date--as a result, they all look like they were made today!  Mayibongwe, any way around this?
Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 11:50:35 PM by sveakul

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
My bad sveakul, it should already be behaving that way.
Last night, I made the upload from a work pc, when I usually make it from a monitored folder on my home pc.
I will rectify the modification dates just now.

Edit: Should be fine now. Thanks for picking that up.
Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 06:16:51 AM by Mayibongwe

aaaaaaa

I got a problem, the plugin sometimes doesnt get the right lyric or any at all, i think it is because of my music file tittle format which is "artist - tittle", and there is also the contributing artist.
So when it searched for the lyric it is double to be "artist" - "artist - tittle" resulting in wrong lyric or unable to find.
Is there a way to disable searching with artist or make it search using tittle only?

sveakul

First, "tittle" is spelled "title"  ;) ,

I'm not sure what to make of your post, but it sounds like your music is not tagged internally with standard metadata, and you are talking about file names.  Lyric searchers use the content of standard tags (Id3v2, Vorbis, etc.) to perform the search, with track title and artist normally the required fields.