Author Topic: Unknown Frequent Error  (Read 470 times)

Fivda

Unsure why, but since today, despite not having applied any change to my MB since yesterday, i have been having those very frequent errors that make MusicBee force-shutdown. Sorry for the french in the log, not sure why it's there. It just happens out of the blue, and it doesn't seem to be triggered by a specific user input, but maybe i'm wrong. I haven't tried to restart my PC yet, but...
The only huge stuff i've been doing yesterday on MB was doing a lot of device sync & tweaking DiscordBee, but i didn't have this issue at all yesterday

Code
MusicBee v3.4.8033.18564D  (Win10.0), 28 juil. 2022 15:10:

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à MusicBeePlugin.DiscordTools.DiscordClient.<UploadArtwork>d__22.MoveNext()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
   à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
   à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   à System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   à System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

guesisng that's something with discordbee though, so not sure if i should be posting this here but you never know
Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 02:22:46 PM by Fivda

phred

• Global Moderator
Disable the DIscord plugin, restart MB and see if the issue is resolved. No matter if it's resolved or not, you should post the error to the Discord plugin thread so the developer can see it.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here