Author Topic: Keep Tracks In Sequence When Shuffling (Setting)  (Read 784 times)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I almost wrote a bug report thinking that this setting was not working.
I ended up, by chance, realizing that it is reserved for album tracks only. Is there a reason behind this restriction?
All along, my expectation of this setting was that it would allow me to link ANY files together when in shuffle mode.

I've got a lot of song covers and remixes which I usually discover from Soundcloud and I'd like to keep them in sequence with their original counterparts, but I can't find a way to do so.
There are also scenarios where I just want to link totally unrelated tracks, simply because I've always enjoyed them more when they're in sequence.

So is there any way I can do this right now or I would just have to try the wishlist board? (to have the restriction on this setting removed)
The source code to any of my contributions is available on the same download link as the add-ons

Steven

• Administrator
its designed to work within an album. It would be too big a change to enhance it to be completely flexible

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Okay, I understand. Thanks for the quick response.
The source code to any of my contributions is available on the same download link as the add-ons