Yes i know it was a lot of negative feedback.
But i hoped that my point of view was understood as a feedback and not as a "Roon bad music manager", "Musicbee better".
I tried to be clear on that a multiple times, stating that i was satisfied with the music playing / broadcasting system, which is the main purpose of Roon, and so why i investigated mainly on the other main aspect of the product: which is the library.
And for that, too bad but i had a comparison point, and it was Musicbee.
How do they think a product improve if it's not with feedbacks ?
I never encountered that in here.
Here we take critisism, advices and feedbacks, you improve things or you don't, and you go ahead.
All i was waiting, like you said, was things like:
- "Yeah we're working on this and that."
- "No this is not on our roadmap, Roon is not intended for that."
- "Well you can already achieve that, by doing this or that."
- "I have not the same feelings about this feature you talked about."
- "I have different needs than you, but maybe this suggestion you made could be a nice improvement"
Well... someone warned me real soon in the first posts: "Not sure you will get much sympathy here".
I know it's Internet, but that was fast ^^