Author Topic: Files not appearing in library  (Read 460 times)

Famous Mortimer

Hello! It seems a few people have had this problem, but none of the solutions I've read in the forums have worked for me.

I have several series of a British radio comedy. Series 1, 2, 3 and 5 all scan and appear in my library, but series 4 doesn't. The files look the same, they're roughly the same size, and are obtained from the same source.

When I try to add the series 4 files individually, they appear. Excellent. But then, when I delete everything and rescan my files, series 4 doesn't show up again. The files play fine, by the way.

I presume the fault is with my files, rather than MusicBee. From my limited knowledge of mp3 files, I presume it's something to do with tags. If anyone could offer me any help or advice, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Famous Mortimer

I ran series 4 through "mp3tag", and it seems to be fine.

Famous Mortimer

Hello, still not been able to resolve this issue. Can anyone offer me a tip?

Steven

• Administrator
what MB version are you using? if not using the store version, try updating to v3.5 available from the first forum topic.

Famous Mortimer

what MB version are you using? if not using the store version, try updating to v3.5 available from the first forum topic.

Sorry for missing this reply at the time.

I've just updated to v3.5, but nothing has changed. If there's anyone who had a similar problem and resolved it, I'd love to hear from you. MusicBee is such a lovely player and it'd be great to be able to use it for everything.