Author Topic: A Completely Skinned Lyrics Panel (Now Playing Tab)  (Read 1970 times)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I've been using this a lot recently and can't help but think it would blend a lot better with skin colours everywhere. In its current state, it looks half done and sorta stands out.
There wouldn't be any need to create new elements for it - I believe the Right Sidebar colours (bg and fg) should look just fine on it.

Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

Steven

• Administrator
which Now Playing view are you using?
I might need to see your settings as i would expect the scrollbar to be on the left with no solid background for the panel, unless its a theater mode view

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Sorry, I should have been more specific there.
That's the Edit Displayed Lyrics (EDL) panel which appears once selected on a right-click menu of a lyrics element in the main panel of the Artist Picture view.

I had never realized before that this view's EDL panel design is different to that of the other two default views (Album Color Mix and Large Album).
Unlike the other two, it has a solid background - which makes sense given that its whole main panel background is made up of ever-changing artist pictures.

Anyway, to properly state again the changes I'd like to see in the Artist Picture view's EDL panel:
- make the panel's background and foreground colours similar to that of the right sidebar's.

Do you still need the settings file?

Steven

• Administrator
no, it needs to be a solid background when text edit mode is enabled

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Yes, I do understand that.
I was hoping the solid background and the text on it could retrieve their colours from the right sidebar, instead of using default grey and white colours.
The scrollbar is already making use of skin colours. I was thinking, why not just make the whole panel use skin colours as well?