Author Topic: Choose Folders not allowing subfolders?  (Read 406 times)

Azrenon

I had to move my folders and am trying to select a specific subfolder, but the choose folders section, especially of Monitored Folders, only allows me to see the base drives I have rather than the ability to get any deeper.

I just updated to MusicBeeSetup_3_4_Update2 to make sure it wasn't just a missed update, but the problem is still present. Help!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DrjiJe2GIg7f4htFQb6z4Yvnopu0PCSN/view?usp=sharing

phred

• Global Moderator
Are you 100% certain that there are sub-directories under some of the directories in that screen shot?
And you got to that screen via Preferences > Library > monitored folders > choose folders?

I'm not seeing that behavior. All sub-directories are available via that dialog.

Just a guess ... What skin is that? Try a different skin. There should be a triangle to the left of each directory that has subs under it. Perhaps the skin wasn't created properly.

Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Azrenon

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

It seems like I had a very,  very old skin applied that aged out since the last time I messed with my MB Folders. Putting it to one of the included skins did indeed uncover the appropriate function.

Much appreciated, and SOLVED.

phred

• Global Moderator
Great to hear it was that simple. And thanks for reporting back.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here