Author Topic: Option to export all playlists within a playlist folder  (Read 2786 times)

SpirosG

HI, is it possible to add an option to export a static copy of all playlists, including auto-playlists, within a playlist folder?
Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 02:55:06 PM by SpirosG

phred

• Global Moderator
Playlists, both static and auto, can be automatically exported as a static playlist.

Right-click on the playlist (in the left sidebar navigator) > playlist settings (for static playlists) or Edit Auto-playlists > export a static copy.

You can set up the destination of the exported playlist from Preferences > Library > playlists > exported playlists.

Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

SpirosG

Playlists, both static and auto, can be automatically exported as a static playlist.

Right-click on the playlist (in the left sidebar navigator) > playlist settings (for static playlists) or Edit Auto-playlists > export a static copy.

You can set up the destination of the exported playlist from Preferences > Library > playlists > exported playlists.

Hi, Phred thanks for the answer.
I'm aware about this option but the problem is that i have almost a hundred auto-playlists within a folder that i want to export and it takes ages to edit them one by one.

phred

• Global Moderator
I'm aware about this option but the problem is that i have almost a hundred auto-playlists within a folder that i want to export and it takes ages to edit them one by one.
I have about the same number of playlists, of which only ten or so are static. If when you create your playlists you then enable the export option, it doesn't become a chore. But since you didn't, the only way to do what you wish is to edit each one individually. Quite frankly, you should be able to do 100 in about fifteen minutes. So I see no need for Steven to spend time adding this since you can already do it, albeit a little slower.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here