Author Topic: Playlists partial or missing.  (Read 425 times)

Trexican

I am very new to Musicbee but several weeks ago I started the task of rebuilding my library and playlists in Musicbee to get away from Itunes. Before I took the time to recreate 500 plus playlists I would sync and double check to make sure they worked, they did. I am syncing to a virtual device and then dragging the folders onto my phones SD card. When I do this, I am getting playlists where some are empty, and where some are missing more than half the files and a few where they have everything.

Now again because I am new I have searched for answers before posting here, and come up empty. I did try many of the fixes mentioned in case it was the same problem but to no avail. I have continued to build my library and playlists since I could still drag and drop them if need be. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as  I really like the layout of Musicbee and I have learned it quite a bit.

Here is the info on my machines.
HP Envy laptop running Windows 10 Version 21H2.
Virtual Device is a folder on a Western Digital Easystore 12TB External HD
Phone is Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g on Verizon Network running Android Version 12

phred

• Global Moderator
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About)
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)

What happens if you use MB's sync function directly to the phone? Either the wired USB sync or the MB's WiFi Sync app from the Play Store?Pick one or two playlists as a test.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Trexican

Using version 3.4.8033 of MB. I believe it was installer from the site, but I am not entirely sure. is there a way to distinguish which it is for certain? I tried it with the wired aside from 4 fails out of 7900 files, I only selected two playlists. It did not copy one at all and it copied 5 songs out of 22 on the other.

phred

• Global Moderator
Using version 3.4.8033 of MB. I believe it was installer from the site, but I am not entirely sure. is there a way to distinguish which it is for certain?
There's a letter after the version number.
S = Store
P = Portable
D = Installer (or perhaps there's no letter for the installer - I can't remember.)
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Música

Confirm no letter on the Installer version (in Help -> About, 3.4.8033).

Trexican

Yes no letter on mine. So it must be installer.