Author Topic: Error message after almost every action  (Read 468 times)

VojtaNesvadba

Hello forum! I created the account right now just for report this error I get after every turn on or editing panels

Code
MusicBee v3.4.8033.18493Store (Win10.0), 8 čvc 2022 19:13:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): V rozhraní GDI+ došlo k obecné chybě.
   v System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
   v System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)
   v System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Rectangle rect)
   v #=zjabSQk3HhxtzjZ5HCbvFfR3fU0NY.#=z8rlovwWFHQzk.#=qa03iqbitM_WiCaeulDsPgpEDLbXs0UjJHlPsDrPGiyg=._Lambda$__0(Graphics #=zPa8e_qk=)
   v #=z8I66_eD5YUr1gb52c$2vXLI=.#=z_3$W7vcU2Sm$.#=zddjjTME=(#=zIMjmC32NawJc4coTGw== #=zNdfCFNI=)
   v #=zjabSQk3HhxtzjZ5HCbvFfR3fU0NY.#=z8rlovwWFHQzk.#=zINudu_BV_08f()
   v #=zjabSQk3HhxtzjZ5HCbvFfR3fU0NY.#=z8rlovwWFHQzk.#=zSIAiy7kz9Dz9()
   v #=zjabSQk3HhxtzjZ5HCbvFfR3fU0NY.#=zYQktQ2_baD5Y(#=z8KZnVUIBvoSY #=zfo44erQ=, Boolean #=zBYaSAuYX5bFXqCoweg==)
   v #=zjabSQk3HhxtzjZ5HCbvFfR3fU0NY.#=z_GAPIeIrHs5h(#=z8KZnVUIBvoSY #=zfo44erQ=, Boolean #=zBYaSAuYX5bFXqCoweg==)
   v #=zjabSQk3HhxtzjZ5HCbvFfR3fU0NY..ctor()
   v #=zfv6rG2BqCL6VIdeKRYTPgyehAuGf.Main(String[] args)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I strongly recommend downloading and installing MusicBee from this website. I'll be surprised if that alone doesn't solve it. Even if you figure out what the problem is, the Store version can't updated with patches so it wont' be fixed right away.

The portable version is the simplest to maintain and backup, because all the program files are in one folder. Just put it somewhere like C:\MusicBee\.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

VojtaNesvadba

I strongly recommend downloading and installing MusicBee from this website. I'll be surprised if that alone doesn't solve it. Even if you figure out what the problem is, the Store version can't updated with patches so it wont' be fixed right away.

The portable version is the simplest to maintain and backup, because all the program files are in one folder. Just put it somewhere like C:\MusicBee\.
Yeah I was thinking about it too. For some reason it again works properly.