Author Topic: "Embed picture in the music file" auto-select?  (Read 477 times)

swedishme

I have enabled in "Tag (1)" under artwork, "embed picture in the music file", but still when I paste a image file, it does not auto-check the box that I want checked.

Have I missed something or is this a Bug? It might be a user error so I post in question.

frankz

Try putting Embedded at the top of the list on the right side of your first screenshot.  The setting for downloaded photos only applies to downloaded photos.

swedishme

Try putting Embedded at the top of the list on the right side of your first screenshot.  The setting for downloaded photos only applies to downloaded photos.

Yes. It is, but I just realized. When there is no cover from start it does work. Its just when it has an image already that makes it not autocheck. I have some low quality images that I wanted to replace with higher resolution images I downloaded.

Steven

• Administrator
When pasting artwork into a file with an existing picture, it depends where you are pasting from. If from the tag editor, the Tags(1) artwork settings would only be used when pasting to a new picture.
In all other cases, including pasting outside the tag editor, the same location settings as the existing picture would be used.
If there are no existing pictures then MB would use the Tags(1)/artwork settings.