Author Topic: Issue with MusicBee and Queue no longer working for listening to Podcasts  (Read 293 times)

redbird7700

I need help with an issue that has been bugging me for weeks now.
Any help and/or suggestions is deeply appreciated.

The issue being the Queue no longer works when playing a list of Podcast episodes.
It seemed to start back when I was using v3.3.7115.  
I could not figure out what was wrong with that version, so I
upgraded to  v3.3.7165 and pretty much the same issue, no longer recognizing any Queue.

I then advanced to v3.4.8033 P which is what I am currently using and even though in general
it seems to be running smoother, still no Queue available to function normally.
I seem to go through the motions of setting the Queue list, but when the first podcast episode comes to an end, it picks something like the
last 10-30 seconds or it might pick an area of the just played podcast and it plays whatever it picks over and over again and never moves on.
This is the craziest thing I have ever seen Musicbee do when using the portable v for podcast management for a number or years now.

I have been using all portable v of musicbee as it is installed on my P:\ drive, which is a drive stirictly allocated for all my podcasts.

For Music, I am currently using v3.3.7310.31925 portable for handling a large load of music on it's own drive and it has no Queue issues.

My OS is Win10 Home v 21H2 just in case you might need that info.
No screenshot can be provided for this issue as the issue is in the hearing.

Thank You!