Author Topic: "Include in playlist" ticks most recent playlist even if song isn't in it  (Read 588 times)

IrnoicBez

Version: 3.5.8150

When you try adding a songs to a playlist you get a list of all playlists and a check mark beside the playlist name if the song is already contained in a specific playlist. With the last version I always see a check mark for the most recent playlist entry (the one on top) even if said song isn't in the playlist. So in order to add a song to a playlist I have to click on the playlist twice: once to make the check mark disappear and once again to effectively add the song.

Steven

• Administrator
Thats fixed for the next update - its just a display error and will remain unticked

JeromeG

Does anyone still have this bug?
I recently updated from 3.4.8033 to 3.5.8150 and discovered the new feature and have this display error.
I also noticed the opposite, when I right-click a song > "include in playlist", sometime the playlist is unticked even though the song is in the playlist (and if I click it I have the popup saying "Duplicate track detected - do you want to add the track to this playlist?").

The new feature is kind of unpractical for me until it's fixed, but I think it's a really good idea and would love to see it work as expected!

Edit: Sorry just realised the version of musicbee I have isn't the one supposed to have the fix (I thought I skipped a few updates and the bug was already supposed to be fixed in 3.5.8150).
Looking forward for the next version!
Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 09:25:24 PM by JeromeG

Steven

• Administrator
with MB closed, try deleting MusicBeeLibrary.pfidx which is in the root music library folder

JeromeG