Author Topic: Now Playing question  (Read 682 times)

Corliss Rain

So can you no longer change the play order on your Now Playing list? And Queue Next automatically queues the song last now?

phred

• Global Moderator
So can you no longer change the play order on your Now Playing list? And Queue Next automatically queues the song last now?
I'm not seeing that behavior. Both are working as they always have.
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About)
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Corliss Rain

Hi Phred. Version 3.5.8150 from the Installer. When I queue a portion of my playlist, there are now numbers alongside the tracks in the Now Playing Assistant that weren't there before I installed the current version. If, for example, I click on the track "My Waterloo" and Queue Next, instead of coming up as the next track, it queues at the end. And if I scroll down, grab a track and move it up to be the next song in Now Playing, it still retains the original position number and does not play next. None of this happened before I installed the current version. Link to screenshots below. Any ideas?

Screenshots

Steven

• Administrator
When shuffle is enabled, Queue Next is overriding the shuffle and forcing the queued track to be played next, hence the numbering. Repeating Queue Next queues the track at the end of the current set of queued tracks

Corliss Rain

When shuffle is enabled, Queue Next is overriding the shuffle and forcing the queued track to be played next, hence the numbering. Repeating Queue Next queues the track at the end of the current set of queued tracks

And see, this is why I needed a fresh set of eyes. Forgot I had the shuffle on when I was listening to a CD the other day. Everything's good. Thanks, Steven and Phred!