Author Topic: How save picture into respective folder instead of "AlbumCovers" InternalCache  (Read 407 times)

zpoison

I use MB portable
I noticed the album covers are showing in Musicbee but they are not saved in their respective folders (path)
Please I need them saved and not stored in a cache folder "InternalCache/AlbumCovers"

>  Imbedding them inside the music files would be a good option too maybe, if nothing else is available (I mean automatically, from the cache, if album art is abscent,  and not manually, I mean why not  >  since it's using space anyway)

Lyrics have that option, why not album art? (if no album art is present)
Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 12:21:33 AM by zpoison

phred

• Global Moderator
Do you mean like this:

How are you retrieving your album artwork?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

zpoison

No I'm sorry, what I mean is Musicbee is making hundreds of pictures without putting them in their respective folders, I think it's done when I create a "Library"

My question is not about the process when I ask Musicbee to get covers.

Musicbee creates thousands of image files inside the folder named "albumCovers" which is located in "internalCache" folder

My question is why does'nt it make the picture inside their rerespective folders instead (Look inside this folder named "AlbumCovers" you will see hundreds of covers without name just numbers)
Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 10:47:10 PM by zpoison