Author Topic: Idiots guide to syncing to android?  (Read 1630 times)

simplysounds

Hi, mb newbie. been trying to sync for 2 days now. usb sync fails after message advising 'stalled for 3-10 mins' - then fails with a msg advising device cannot be reached (despite all being ok during sync)

i've only asked it to sync selected playlists

wifi sync for android is enabled

media content has been copied to my sd card on the phone (nokia xr20/disk/musicbee)

mb wifi sync app has permissions for files and media

when mb wifi sync requests a location i direct it to the folder i created on the phones sd card where the usb sync has copied it to (nokia xr20/disk/musicbee). i then ask it to use this folder and it either does nothing or advises it can't use the folder and needs the root? - you must select the sd card root folder not the sub folder?

am i just being thick or am i missing something that's obvious to everyone else? is there an idiots guide. i've tried reading the wiki page but i'm just not getting it

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
usb sync fails after message advising 'stalled for 3-10 mins' - then fails with a msg advising device cannot be reached.
I've seen topics before where a corrupt file was responsible for messing up the whole sync process.
Not saying that's the case with you, but maybe one of your playlists has such a file.

Trying syncing maybe 50 tracks at a time to see if those do go through.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.