Author Topic: Improvements to Album Art functionality  (Read 1535 times)

audiobabble

1. The ability to add multiple jpeg files in one go would save a LOT of hassle. That is, to be able to multi-select files when adding to artwork instead of one-at-a-time.

2. Further to above, the last selected options (embed in file, link to file, etc) to be remembered - at the moment the "embed option" is always selected by default regardless of last action.

3. The artwork pop-up window that opens when you double-click the artwork during playback to be resizable AND zoomable - preferably both simultaneously, i.e. the ratio of the window is constrained and the contents auto-resizes to fill frame.

4. Further to above, a back/forward clickable in the pop-up window that allows you to navigate to the next/previous artwork file.

giorov

I like these. I would prioritize 2, then 4, 1 and finally 3.

I also wanted to wishlist the ability to right click an artist and change or add their artwork via context menu option. I know this functionality began being implemented in the beta of 3.5, but I;m not sure how to use it and I would like to access it like that ideally.

Cheers!

Yeah

huge  +1 across the board. I love zooming into ultra hi-res artwork!

4. Further to above, a back/forward clickable in the pop-up window that allows you to navigate to the next/previous artwork file.

I was just about to create a whole new thread, then stumbled upon this one first. If this were to be implemented, I'd also really love to see this in the Track Information panel as well. It'd be so lovely to know at a glance when a track/album has more than one artwork attached. Artwork cycling every 30 seconds is a nice option, but seeing instantly and without the right click would be a big QOL improvement for me personally. Quick little mockup idea

Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 06:48:11 AM by Yeah