Author Topic: Sync MB play counts to Poweramp  (Read 1386 times)

john1600

I've been reading here and there and it looks like MB can sync its play counts (and ratings) to Poweramp and vice versa. I use the Music Bee Wifi Sync app and it works well for syncing my files and playlists, but I can't sync play counts. I'm using Musicbee 3.4.8033 and my phone is Android 11. I discovered the two way sync earlier and thought that must be it. However, it's grayed out in the versions past 3.3.6904. I tried the previous version, but it simply does not recognize my device when connected via a wired connection. I also tried other versions with two-way sync but I always get the error (COPY FAILED - THE REQUESTED VALUE CANNOT BE DETERMINED) so I just gave up on those versions and returned to 3.4.

Anyway, can MB still sync play counts to Poweramp? Am I missing something? I just want them to be the same since I mostly look for songs to play through my most played section. Thought about simply syncing my play counts from last.fm to Poweramp but I don't think Poweramp can do such thing.