Author Topic: option to disable reflection / mirror effect on albumart in the extended panel  (Read 747 times)

hiccup

Same as asked in the links below, I would like to be able to disable the reflection / mirror effect on albumart in the expanded panel.

Preferably an enable/disable selector, but personally I would also be happy if it was by default enabled when 'auto-pick panel colours' is selected, and disabled when 'auto-pick panel colours' is off.

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=30599.msg169626#msg169626
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=35389.0

hiccup

Steven

• Administrator
for the next v3.5 update, the reflection is disabled when auto-colour is disabled
Lets see if anyone complains - i want to avoid adding another setting

hiccup

for the next v3.5 update, the reflection is disabled when auto-colour is disabled
Thanks for this.
Clean and 'as is' is better. (in my book)

Mr. Trev

Did somebody say complain? I love to complain - it's a Canadian thing, I think

Personally, I like the auto-colour. I do find it helps the readability by adding some contrast to an otherwise uni-colour background. I could live without reflections though, but I wouldn't be overly put off if the choice was one (reflections + auto-colour) or the other (no reflections, no auto-colour)
Just my 5ยข

phred

• Global Moderator
Did somebody say complain? I love to complain - it's a Canadian thing, I think
You did. And I thought Canadians weren't complainers because they're always so nice and polite.

+1
I could live without the reflection effect too

Personally, I like the auto-colour.
I like the auto-color also. Ideally I'd like to see the auto-color without the reflections. I found that having both enabled caused the reflection to barely be visible.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
Check out the MusicBee Wiki.
How to post screenshots is here.