Hello. Whenever I re-start MusicBee, the source file for each of my podcast episodes goes missing again. Even if I manually locate it the file, upon restart, it again goes missing. How can I resolve this?
Here is more background. I recently migrated my entire MusicBee installation from one computer to another, including many podcasts. After I did so, I opened the podcasts section to see that each MusicBee could could not find the source file for any podcast episodes in the list (screenshot
). If I open Tools-->Locate Missing Files, I can see that all the episodes in-question are in the list of files that need to be located (screenshot
). If I click Start Auto-Match it works for a few seconds, but in the end does not locate any files. If I manually locate the first file, then MusicBee then is able to automatically locate the remaining files in the list (screenshot
). And when I click 'Proceed,' all podcast episodes are now found and displaying as expected, even with the meta-data I added to each (e.g. rating). And when I play one of the episodes, the correct audio file plays. The problem is, when I close MusicBee and re-open it, all the podcast episode source files go missing again, and I'm back to where I started (screenshot