Author Topic: My Various Requests  (Read 820 times)

Dalinar

Instead of posting a new thread for each small request, I'm just going to put them here. Hopefully that's ok.

Dalinar

Request: Full Ctrl-DEL editing in Tagging Fields

This is a hard one to explain. For example I'm editing the album tag, and I press CTRL+DEL and it does delete the first word as expected. However, the subsequent presses won't delete the next words, instead they delete one character at a time.

Dalinar

Request: Ctrl-BACKSPACE word deletion in Tagging Fields

CTRL+BACKSPACE deletes only one character a time in a tag field, it would be useful if it could do entire words.

Sometimes it also does delete the entire first word, then switches to one character at a time mode.

Dalinar

Additional Hot Keys for Web: Open Link [9] to [14]

You can assign hot keys for the first 9 Internet Links, however it is not possible for the 9th through 14th.

phred

• Global Moderator
Instead of posting a new thread for each small request, I'm just going to put them here. Hopefully that's ok.
Please do not list all your wishes in one thread. It makes it difficult for Steven to manage and for forum users to comment.

I suggest leaving the first one here and then creating a new thread for each of the others. You should be able to remove the others from this thread by clicking on the "remove" button near the top right of each reply. If you don't see it you might not have permission to remove your own replies. In which case PM me and I'll take care of it.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Dalinar

ok, I was thinking that it would be swamping the forum if I did that but if that's what you suggest I'll do it that way