Author Topic: now playing list updating  (Read 2172 times)

ksvane

;D

I wish there was a way to sync the "now playing" list with the playlist that it is playing, so that if I change the order of songs in a playlist, the playback queue updates automatically or at least if I right click and click "update" or something.

It would also be awesome with an option to right click the inbox and have it updated... so it would rescan the inbox folder from scratch. F5 does nothing for me there.

Makes sense? My english is not at its best tonight, I have a killer headache.

Anti

> I wish there was a way to sync the "now playing" list with the playlist that it is playing

If you need to edit a playlist whilst it's playing, why don't you rearrange the 'now playing' list instead?
Then you can just save the result as a new playlist.

> It would also be awesome with an option to right click the inbox and have it updated... so it would
> rescan the inbox folder from scratch. F5 does nothing for me there

The inbox isn't scanned as such - it is the 'watched' folders that are scanned, and any new files are then added to the inbox.
So to update the inbox, you should be using: File -> Rescan/Add files

ksvane

Ah yes of course... I have named a folder "MB Inbox" specifically and hadn't even thought of including it when I do the rescan / add files thing... I blame the headache.
Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:42:49 PM by ksvane