Author Topic: When I click Playlists, I don't see any playlists & burn doesn't work.  (Read 391 times)

Yamaha1005

When I click Playlists, I don't see my playlists.  All I see is New Playlist Folder, New Playlist, New Auto Playlist, New Playlist Mixed, & Import Playlists.  I used to be able to see them, but they disappeared.  Do I have to create them and will they show up then when I click Playlists?

Also, I created a burn list, but saw Preparing Files endlessly, never burn any to disc.  I also tried creating a playlist and burning that to CD, which didn't work either.
 Finally had to use Windows Media Player, which I despise.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
When I click Playlists, I don't see my playlists.  All I see is New Playlist Folder, New Playlist, New Auto Playlist, New Playlist Mixed, & Import Playlists.
You must be looking in the wrong place. What you listed are options which show up when you click on the playlist header menu. Your playlists will never show up in there.

This is where playlists show up.

edit:
Go to \MusicBee\Library\Playlists to confirm if they are indeed not there.
Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 01:24:49 AM by Mayibongwe
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Playlists should also be in your left sidebar unless you've messed with layout settings. The sidebar may be hidden, but will appear if you move your mouse to the left edge of the window.

Regarding burning a CD, can you share the screen you see when you start a burn?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)