Author Topic: Artwork transfers  (Read 1845 times)

Bodacious Cowboy

Hi. When sending music files (albums) to an attached Sony Walkman, cannot get the artwork to transfer. Any clues?

ma_t14

Hi. When sending music files (albums) to an attached Sony Walkman, cannot get the artwork to transfer. Any clues?

Do you mean that:
1) the artwork doesn't transfer even though you have set it to do that in settings ?
2) the artwork is not showing when playing the file on your Walkman even though you have confirmed that it's been transferred?

If it's 2) then your Walkman might not support the currently selected artwork storage option and you should try changing it to something else

Bodacious Cowboy

Thanks for the response. I'm new to MusicBee so may have thrown a switch by mistake as I have previously transferred artwork successfully. Can you tell me where is the settings switch to enable artwork transfer to a device? Thanks.

ma_t14

Thanks for the response. I'm new to MusicBee so may have thrown a switch by mistake as I have previously transferred artwork successfully. Can you tell me where is the settings switch to enable artwork transfer to a device? Thanks.

While the device is connected > click on the device in MusicBee's left sidebar (should be under "Devices") > choose "settings" from the menu > and you'll find what you are looking for under the "Artwork Storage" category

You can also find the settings of each device you ever connected to MusicBee under Edit > Edit Preferences> Devices
Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 03:12:10 PM by ma_t14