Author Topic: Stick Figures Visualization  (Read 20426 times)

silasje1

website where this is from:
http://www.wischik.com/lu/senses/sticky/

EDIT 2012:
The plugin is not supported by me anymore. Please download the plugin install and then it would appear in the list ;)

Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 03:19:16 PM by Silas Arentsen (Silasje1)
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

VX

Hi, silasje1  :)

Thanks for the new plugin for MB. However, I must admit that it doesn't work as expected for me :( I've created the 'Plugins' folder inside the MusicBee folder and extracted the *.rar file there. I can't see the new visualization to choose in the MusicBee menu though.

silasje1

Thanks for the new plugin for MB. However, I must admit that it doesn't work as expected for me :( I've created the 'Plugins' folder inside the MusicBee folder and extracted the *.rar file there. I can't see the new visualization to choose in the MusicBee menu though.
you must use lowercase. The main dll file(s) must be in there if i packed it wrong. It can be found in visualizations menu.

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

VX

you must use lowercase. The main dll file(s) must be in there if i packed it wrong. It can be found in visualizations menu.

I've used lowercase and extracted the stickfingplugin to the folder. But it doesn't help.  :(

Maybe someone else could confirm that the plugin works as expected ???

cartman005

Yes, it does not seem to be working for me either.

Steven

• Administrator
you need to rename it to vis_sticky2.dll
(all winamp visualisation plugins need to start with "vis_" for MB to recognise it

however once you do that there are 2 choices, "sticky" works but "sticky2" doesnt work and hangs MB

silasje1

hope it works now. Changed it to vis_sticky. But on my pc the dll without vis__ works?

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin